søndag, november 16, 2008


Mortensaften is a holiday celebrated in Denmark that comes around the same time as Thanksgiving. It has pretty much become my Thanksgiving, though this year I will be celebrating it 3 times. One time while my sister Brooke is here and another with the residence here at Billesborg along with a crowd from a ship that has been docked in Køge's marina called Logos Hope. Our church has recently been taken over by Logos Hope (not really but they have been a HUGE help) who are a bunch young people from all over the world...something that both Simon and I are happy about. This month Simon and I will be coming aboard for a demonstration of how Christmas is celebrated in other countries...exciting!! Anyway, here are some pictures from Mortensaften, first Thanksgiving celebration. I just went on a tangent didn't I?
Sveinung og Shelbs




Kathrine og Shelbs


Charlotte og Sveinung
(Proof that Simon and I can take pictures other than Shelby)


Simon og Mille
(...and sometimes we get in shots with people other than Shelby)

Ingen kommentarer: