onsdag, november 19, 2008

Look at all the babies! This is mothers group and these are Shelby's friends! After I gave birth to Shelbs I didn't know if I would make it out of postpardum gloom. These women and their babes have been inspirational! Today, Shelby had her first baby conversation when the mothers showed up at our house for the first time. Dumb me was sitting there with the video camera in my hand but no impulse. I was a little preoccupied with excitement! Click here to see more pics.
Side note: I am giving up putting pics on facebook for awhile. It was only because it was so easy that I did it before. Now, that I have adapted to motherhood I would like to return to my blog again. Forgive me, however, if the thought and writing behind my posts lack creativity!

1 kommentar:

蜂蜜蛋糕Maggie sagde ...
Denne kommentar er fjernet af en blogadministrator.