tirsdag, juli 29, 2008




Yesterday, in attempts to pamper myself, I went to Koge, bought a foot file, foot cream and a new dress. The dress is cute, the foot cream is rich, but let me tell you how WONDERFUL a foot file is!
During pregnancy I developed a HA-UGE callus on the bottom of my foot. It was aaa-disgusting. (I also gained an entire shoe size, but that is another story...I got my size six back after delivery.) So, in pursuit to get rid of this hard, dry mass at the bottom of my foot, I bought this foot file that cost me about $30. It looks like one of those cheese/salad/coleslaw/cucumber grater. So, I grated my foot for about 15 minutes on each side and I am now looking at a clean, smooth, soft surface right now. It is a site to see, I tell you what.
Women: I can not explain the glory of pampering oneself after an entire month of not focusing on yourself. I recommend you go on out to your local Wal-greens or what have you and get you something that not only pampers you, but you can marvel at when you are all through. I did it and it worked for me! Now, my husband says I act like a whole new woman. "You make me feel..."

1 kommentar:

jesse and whit... sagde ...

i love when you put gross things on your blog! you're so bott, it's awesome. shelby is so beautiful. i wonder if she'll be like you when she's older. i sure hope so! love ya. bott