tirsdag, juli 15, 2008


This is the traditional weighing method here in DK. It doesn't hurt but Shelby will tell you that it ain't comfortable either.

Here the doctors examines her rear only to find traces of Mongol on her (black and blue spots). That means dear dad (Otis) you have Asian, Eskimo or Native American in you. Don't try to deny it!
Shelby visited her dad in bed and told him to get up! so mom can get dressed. Daddy couldn't resist!


Here we are in the bath AGAIN! It is an all around favorite among the household. We LOVE it!

1 kommentar:

Dawn Gray Moraga sagde ...

I am so proud of you..you lovely mother and wow...what a miracle of beauty your baby...wow..I feel like being here in Nica has separated me from the rest of the world...but...I will never forget all of you outerbankers..some of the best friends I could ever know.