mandag, august 10, 2009


Home again. Life is continuing at rapid speed. I have started work, Shelby is being baby sat by a close friend and Simon is approaching his last year of school. If I wasn't smart I would say I can almost see what is in the horizon, but I'm smart and just like the earth our lives are always moving and our plans are usually too far in the distance to see if they will turn out the way we want them too. So I will just say we are happy living life one day at a time where there is a constant hope of a future. mmmm bye bye. Pictures are from a hike that I can't remember the name of.

3 kommentarer:

Rachel Beacham sagde ...

pictures are great! lookin relaxed!

Anonym sagde ...

wow... almost looks like masonboro. shelby is soooo stinkin' cute, and i'm not just saying that! miss you and love you tons... even though i know i'm a terrible long distance friend. you're bott. keep the pics coming of the danglish life!

Nate Stratman sagde ...

Hey Bott! Shelby is growing so fast. You said you started working? What are you doing? Love you! -kim