onsdag, august 27, 2008





Hank smelled for a day until his bags came.
Hank blends in well in Køge square.

Hank's couch!
Hank's view of Shelby.
Hank and Shelby: BFF!


He likes her so much he reads a book about her that Aunt Kem gave her.
Uncle Hank is here and Shelby and I couldn't be more happy! Hank is a old friend of mine whom I met through Whitney Hines and Kem. He is a funny guy. Hank got here on Monday and is here for a couple more days. We have enjoyed riding around seeing Denmark. Yesterday we went to Køge to walk around town for a little while. Hank was suprised, a little, at the different lifestyle we have here. The whole I-leave-my-baby-outside-while-I-enjoy-myself-inside thing was a shock to Hank just as it was to me when I first visted here. Yesterday we saw about 5 prams outside a restaurant in the rain. Hank took a picture, which you can see on Hank's Travelblog. Since Shelby isn't ready for mommy to do whatever she wants, Hank went into Copenhagen today with Simon to see the sites. They are going to a hippie village called Christiania, The National Museam and taking a climb up a HUGE church tower (Rachel, you know the one!). I, who am right now being a mother to a sleeping baby, am looking forward to hearing all the details.

2 kommentarer:

jesse and whit... sagde ...

that is the coolest thing i've seen in a long time! i wish i was there with him... and jesse too. ummmm.... i don't think shelby could be any more beautiful. have fun!

Stephanie sagde ...

Hey Courtney! Hank had such a good time with y'all! Shelby is so cute! You and Simon have a very sweet family. If you are ever in Poland, please visit us! Stephanie