fredag, november 02, 2007

Fast Times with that Guy



I will explain the title, but first I must explain the event. We went over to Andre and Kathrine's house one of the last few days of our fall break. Here I met and petted Frederick, Mille's half rabbit half Barbie consultant, ate pizza and played buzz. (Rachel Beacham, I schooled them all so hard at buzz that they would not let play the last round:) I was a good sport, I promise.)

Now I can explain the title. Things were going good, lights were dim. We had just made ourselves so dag-on full of pizza and coke but we were winding down nevertheless. Suddenly, during the question; "What was Bon Jovi's sister's boyfiend's ex-girlfriend's name?" Andre got on the floor, threw his legs in the air and lit a fart. The air outside his pants enflamed so large that we almost had to call the fire department.

Now I would like to take a moment of silence to compliment Kathrine's devotion to her man. (Stand by your man is playing in the background.)

Thanks you guys!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sagde ...

...Det er kun voksen sjov...