mandag, april 23, 2007

...I respect that.

Since I was...say...15, (that would be half my life ago for those of you who didn't know that I just turned 30) I discovered this song that I really liked and I am not quite sure why. It is by Sting. (The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that.) The song is so not my type, but it is sung clearly in my head on various occasions. I dare not sing it out loud because number one I don't know the lyrics and number two, its one of those songs that got overplayed in 93/94 (and I still don't know the lyrics). Today, was quite different because for some reason I could not hold my tongue and from my lips leaked some made up words that ended with: when we walked in the fields of gold. You think I could find it on limewire?

...so not my type. By the way, the pictures are from my backyard!

Ingen kommentarer: