søndag, april 01, 2007

Springer





These picture come from the castle down the road. You know what time of year it is! We made it through another winter. To celebrate, Simon and I had a picnic at Vallo. It was wonderful to be able to sit in the sunshine, eating and drinking and merrily reminiscencing on long, cold days gone by. The holy gates of spring fling open. Geese squawk and pheasants squawk, too. Soon, the Nightingale will be bickering, as well. My cup overflows:)
To just fill you in on what has been going on with us... Simon has had it well with his Anthropology. He is participating in field work at the moment, busy observing and interviewing in a dorm. The subject: People's use of modern buildings. Quite exciting for a modern man and a good name for a magazine "The Modern Male." Speaking of modern, Simon just bought a modern suit from H&M and I am not sure if he is going to make it through his brother's wedding without me taking him...well, its a blog, and because I know how many of you just had baby's I can't say. Anyway, he could be on the front cover of "The Modern Male" with his new, slim fit, HOT suit!
And, me, well about a month ago, I came back from the Outer Banks with much energy. A week went by after my arrival when I was was assigned six English classes, PE and two special English classes at Billesborg for three weeks. On Tuesdays and Thursday I faced 12 hours (because of my evening classes learning Danish) while the the others days were from 8:30 to 3 (normal days). I have been introduced to the world of teaching to say it simply and stretched beyond my normal day to day. Fortunately, the normal English teacher is returning to resume her duties, while I remain with PE and third grade English. This makes my days much shorter and more pleasurable. For those of you who forgot, I'm still working in the after school program, seventh grade English and art, and now making room for the new additions. Staying busy, staying blessed!
That's enough from this side of the ocean. I thoroughly miss you guys across the Atlantic. I am especially thinking of The Namtarts and their new precious! I wish I could see you guys and celebrate. Of course, the OB and boonies are embedded deep deep within. West side, what what!

Ingen kommentarer: