søndag, januar 28, 2007

Nieces, Neighbors and Pat

I am starting out fresh. I have got Pat Benatar screaming love is a battlefield in the background, i have just shoved a stuffed crust pizza down my throat and warmed my fingers on my tea cup just enough to type. Thats right, I am bloggin once again. I am strong. No one can tell me I'm wrong. Searching my heart for so long. Both of us know it. I like to blog.

Last Sunday after church my niece, Farmor and Farfar came over, and for the fun of it Mille and Teitur, our neighbor, rummaged and played in my closets. Simon and I got the cutest pictures of them as you can see here.

Well, I am ready to come home. I can't wait to see everyone and hear amazing life experiences. Would like to talk more but I have to update you on my weekend journey...that you probably just read, but my niece and neighbor pictures had to come first because it happened first. o the life of a blogger. we belong to the light we belong to the thunder...


Leivur, denne billeder er til dig!

Ingen kommentarer: