torsdag, december 07, 2006

Desperate Danes: Top 10 Activities Denmarks Finest do When it's Hace Frio Outside


#3 Deck the Halls (I'm getting sick of this ridiculous "What to do when its Hace..." It's not even cold here, but I'm not a quitter).

Well we picked our tree! Or should I say a berry bush to become our tree. You can see that Simon had better things to do. We were actually on the way to buy some branches when I took the skateboarding pic. but the place we went to didn't have anything for me (I wanted these really pretty branches without leaves but with pine cones). Anyways, I picked my own in my front yard...with berries instead.

Things are going well here. As predicted, the holidays have brought the nostalgic friends and family reminiscing. I hold you, my american friends, close to my pillow each night, next to Bow-Wow. Anyways, Simon and I are staying busy with the anticipation of our twelve days holiday lingering close at hand. What am I going to do when there is nothing to do? I mean, even my language school is closed. By the way, language is going really well. I'm due for my first test in 3 weeks, boosting my trusty companion, Daniel, and I into a new, challenging level. We are quite excited about it! I will be able to talk about Danish politics. Yee-freakin-haw.

Simon's calling me for dinner so I better be going. Obviously, since it is Christmas I am not done writing about it. Stay tuned for the top two things to do when it's Hace Frio Outside. I am sure it will have nothing with about what Danes do when it's cold but what goes on during Christmas.

Miss you mucho! Bott

2 kommentarer:

April and Chad sagde ...

what, did your head shrink, your hat looks gi-normous for you--but not to worry your still cute. i have one just like it that cuts my circulation off. love all your decor!!

jesse and whit... sagde ...

I love the top ten hace frio thing. Wish you were here for those 12 days! Check out my blog to see cute lil' Jordan all growed up... I know I write too much on my blog. Sorry. I have a lot to say and Jesse always falls asleep:) I'm glad you give explanations and stories too... you're nowhere near as long-winded as me, like I am right now.