tirsdag, november 01, 2005

Coldplayed the night before last. I really wanted to make this blog very descriptive and interesting because I finally got to see one of my favorite bands play and man what a magnificent show, but I am completely exhausted trying to come up with detailed words and that is what they deserve, so forget it. I won’t bother. However, I will leave you with some photos (borrowed from blogger Rose) and information.

Simon and I got at The Forum an hour early, and we were about 7 or 8 “rows” from the stage. There was a crazy band called Goldfrapp that opened first. (When I left the show that night I told Simon that if I were going to be a rock star I would probably sound like them.) Finally about 2 hours into picking an irritating hangnail Coldplay came out opening with “Square One” and then, en af min bedst lide (one of my favorites), “Politik.” Before we went in I told Simon, “In order for this to be a good show they have to play “Politik” and “Til Kingdom Comes.” I can hardly say that this is what made it good. From bouncing yellow balloons to pacing bears on the wide screen, from Chris singing in telefons to throwing a light around the room, from the singing drummer to Coldplay begging the Danes for forgiveness for not knowing their language, this was by far the most creative, interactive show I have been to. The light guided us home.

Bonos next.

Ingen kommentarer: